Stihl MS 192 T CE Chainsaw
STIHL chain saws are the number one selling brand of chain saws worldwide.
What's so great about a STIHL chain saw? Glad you asked. When you need a chain saw that's reliable and dependable, you need a STIHL! Are you an occasional user, farmer, logger, landscaper or arborist? Work construction, fire and rescue or as a tree surgeon? It doesn't matter. We have the chain saw to meet your needs!
Fit your saw to the job when it comes to work around your home. Whether it's cutting firewood or a bit of trimming, these saws are for you.
Designed for professional arborists and tree service professionals. Our compact handle and lightweight design help you when you are off the ground.
From utility line clearance to providing crisis response, professional tree service personnel do the tough, dangerous jobs. Tree surgeons and arborists trim trees far above the ground, shaping and pruning limbs. They need a chain saw that is lightweight and powerful, and above all dependable. With a top handle and balanced design, these professional tree service chain saws are great for in-tree work. That's why so many tree crews are sold on STIHL.
STIHL recommends #3610 (61 PMMC3 50) OILOMATIC® saw chain and 14" 3005 008 3909 bar combination.
- Easy2Start™ system (E)
- IntelliCarb™ compensating carburetor
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Purge pump primer
- Built-in retractable carry ring
- Side access chain tensioner
- Top handle (T)
- STIHL OILOMATIC® Saw Chain. STIHL makes its own saw chain.
- Ematic™ Bar includes a polymer ramp reservoir which holds bar oil until it can be picked up by passing chain. This can reduce oil usage by up to 50%.
- Bumper Spikes provide better control, making cutting easier.
- Spark Arrestor Muffler has large baffles which reduce noise level and contain a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
- STIHL Quickstop® Chain Brake System is designed to stop the chain in fractions of a second. Can be manually activated or activated by inertia, if the kickback force is sufficient.
- Front Hand Guard designed to reduce the risk of injury.
- Front Handle is designed for a secure grip and ergonomically angled for comfort. (Heated handle available on STIHL Arctic™ versions).
- Protected Spark Plug – protected, yet easy to change.
- Large Starting Handle is easy to grip.
- Smooth Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush.
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
- Master Control Lever™ is a single lever operating the choke, starting throttle lock and on-off switch.
- Rear Hand Guard reduces the risk of injury, as well as providing wide area for foot placement during starting.
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact, and are corrosion-resistant.
- Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work.
- Anti-Vibration System helps reduce operator fatigue.
- Toolless Fuel and Oil Caps require no tools to open or tighten. Cap retainers help keep cap from being lost.
- 14" Lightweight Ematic™ bar (3005 000 7409) is 30% lighter than the standard guide bar (3005 000 4809)
- 12" (3005 000 7405) and 16" (3005 000 7413) Lightweight Ematic™ guide bars are also available
- Displacement: 30.1 cc (1.84 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.7 bhp (1.3 kW)
- Weight (powerhead only): 6.9 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 9.1 oz. (270 cc)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 7.4 oz. (220 cc)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 61 PMMC3 or 63 PMC3
- Recommended Range of Guide Bar Lengths: 12 in. to 16 in. (30 to 40 cm)